Thursday, May 2, 2013

Gym Essay


Author's Note: This is an essay I wrote for gym. I was asked to write about the benefit of physical activity for me outside of gym class.

35.7% percent of Americans adults are obese, as are 17% of American children, which is a big result of Americans not only eating wrong, but not getting enough physical activity. Physical is a great way to lose weight and you can play something you like to do. In addition, you can have fun while you work hard. It can also help you get more socially interacted; if that’s something you need to do. Physical activity can provide many good things that can help you stay healthy.

For me, physical activity is a great way for me to get off my bum and move around, while I still have fun. Staying healthy is important for me, so I try to get physical activity as much as I can. It provides activity, enjoyment, and social interaction. I sometimes also can be challenged by physical activity, which makes it less fun, put I still enjoy it.

Enjoyment in physical activity is key in getting more activity. You need to like something to be able to do it and do it often. Most people get lots of physical activity because when they enjoy it, they don’t notice as much how hard they are working. Another way to work hard without noticing is to have good competition. You compete hard enough that you don’t notice it. Physical activity can be done in many different ways, and it can provide many benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment